Sea to Summit Solution Trip Cockpit Cover
- 420D PU coated ripstop nylon
- Large curved zip for easy access to gear
- Grippy edge to hold onto the cockpit
- 1/2" adjustable shock cord
- Front grab loop or bag handle
- Mesh sides help wet gear breathe
- Suggested use: Paddling
- Small: 75cm long, 42cm wide
- Medium: 90cm long, 50cm wide
- Large: 110cm long, 55cm wide
Style Number: SEA622-2, SEA622-3
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.