FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Stohlquist Children's Drifter PFD
A cross-chest cinch harness eliminates ride-up and fits the vest lower on the torso for full mobility, effective buoyancy and comfort, especially in the water. The shorter, lower back will not hinder movement or rub against back-rest.
- 1" webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit
- Hand-beveled GAIA foam for a closer more comfortable fit
- #10 YKK® Vision front zip entry
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Roomy bellows pocket with drain grommet and security D-ring inside
- Cool mesh side panels
- 4-way accessory lash tab
- 3M™ reflective trim on both front and back
- #5 YKK® zipper non-corroding slider
- Stretchy adjustable neoprene shoulders
- USCG approved
- One Size: Fits children weighing 50 - 90 lbs.
|Liner material||200D oxford|
|Shell material||500D Cordura® nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT521334G
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.