MTI Adventurewear Solaris F-Spec Fishing PFD
Designed for the sit-on-top kayak angler with complete F Spec outfitting, this life vest features a drop down handy workspace or beverage rest. It keep your fishing gear close at hand - not overboard!
- Fishing bridge drop-down platform
- Practical fishing utility highback
- Pin-on retractor holder
- Lash tabs and D-rings front and back
- Multiple low profile gear storage pockets
- Exterior elastic tackle box holder
- Cool mesh back with six points of adjustment for fit
- Minimum buoyancy: 15 lbs. 8 oz.
- Design buoyancy: 16 lbs. 10 oz. - 19 lbs.
- Suggested for: Kayak fishing, hot weather
|Buoyancy||15 lbs. 8 oz. minimum|
|Liner material||200D nylon|
|Shell material||210 / 420D nylon ripstop|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: MTG807B0NA34, MTG807B0NA56, MTGMTI807B0EA56, MTG807B0NA78
Founded in 1991 by Yoshi and Dorothy Takashina outside of Boston, MTI is still a family owned company based near historic Plymouth, Massachusetts.