MTI Adventurewear Solaris F-Spec Fishing PFD
- Fishing bridge drop-down platform
- Practical fishing utility highback
- Pin-on retractor holder
- Lash tabs and D-rings front and back
- Multiple low profile gear storage pockets
- Exterior elastic tackle box holder
- Cool mesh back with six points of adjustment for fit
- Minimum buoyancy: 15 lbs. 8 oz.
- Design buoyancy: 16 lbs. 10 oz. - 19 lbs.
- Suggested for: Kayak fishing, hot weather
- Small-Medium: 30 - 36"
- Large-XL: 36 - 46"
- XXL-XXXL: 46 - 56"
|Buoyancy||15 lbs. 8 oz. minimum|
|Liner material||200D nylon|
|Shell material||210 / 420D nylon ripstop|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: MTG807B0NA34, MTG807B0NA56, MTGMTI807B0EA56, MTG807B0NA78
Founded in 1991 by Yoshi and Dorothy Takashina outside of Boston, MTI is still a family owned company based near historic Plymouth, Massachusetts.