MTI Adventurewear Cascade PFD - Discontinued Model
This low profile pull-over vest is perfect for high performance paddling and sailing. It features six points of adjustment, padded neoprene shoulder, and a 3D mesh Airflow™ interior for outstanding comfort and fit. Plus there's great gear storage capacity in redesigned front hoodie style cargo pocket.
- Pull over performance for paddling and sailing racers and coaches
- Daisy chain attachment system on back for adding strobe light or hydration pack
- Snug low profile fit with Z-strap cinch down system
- Bight Keeper© for stashing a loop of line, carrying a stop watch or radio
- Fleece hand warming tunnel and large low-profile cargo pocket
- Signal whistle
- SOLAS reflective panels and trim
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Suggested use: Whitewater, SUP, kayaking
- Small-Medium: 30"-40"
- Large-XL: 40"-50"
|Buoyancy||15 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Liner material||3D mesh Airflow|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: MTGMTI706C0BR56, MTGMTI706C0KA56, MTGMTI706C1KA34
Founded in 1991 by Yoshi and Dorothy Takashina outside of Boston, MTI is still a family owned company based near historic Plymouth, Massachusetts.