Kokatat Bahia Predator PFD
To accommodate the high seat backs in most fishing kayaks, the Predator features a high-back design. The lower back is supported with a very thin back panel for added comfort when the vest fit is adjusted correctly. Large, thermo-formed main pocket will hold a small tackle/lure box and hinges down providing a flat work surface with detachable hook/fly storage foam.
- Articulated front shell and foam panels
- GAIA® PVC-free foam wrapped in durable 500D Cordura®
- Variable thickness foam back with mesh vent panel
- Adjustable neoprene padded shoulders
- Multiple side adjustments
- One duplex pocket with zippered entry
- Additional large front duplex pocket for storage
- Multiple attachment points for fishing gear
- Compatible with tactic pack and tributary hydration system
- Certification: UL/USA, ULC/Canada, CE/Europe
- Small-Medium: 36-42"
- Large-Extra Large: 42-50"
- XXL: 50-58"
|Shell material||500D Cordura nylon|
|Panels||GAIA PVC-free foam|
Style Number: KOKLVUBAPOL2, KOKLVUBAPRD2, KOKLVUBAPRD3, KOKLVUBAPOL4, KOKLVUBAPRD4, KOKLVUBAPOL6
The name Kokatat, means "into the water" in the language of the Native American people living along their local Klamath River. Kokatat is located in the small northern California coastal town of Arcata, about 300 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Blessed with awesome whitewater, miles of rugged coastline, pristine bays, lagoons and lakes, all nestled amongst giant redwoods; the surroundings in Arcata play an important role in Kokatat's product development.
Team Kokatat athletes take product testing to the extreme, providing invaluable feedback during the research and development process. Just as expedition paddlers field test the gear in the far corners of the world, professional paddling instructors also help refine Kokatat's designs, dedicated to making your paddling experience safer and more fun with clothing that functions for your paddling endeavors and fits without compromise.