FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Astral Buoyancy Children's Otter PFD
Organic kapok is an extremely soft, self conforming material that offers a uniquely comforting and insulating fit. The Otter also provides Flotection; Astral Buoyancy's name for the foam that wraps around the sides of the torso and also along the spine that protects ribs and organs. This is a jacket that kids want to wear!
- Child friendly front entry
- Easy reach side adjustments
- Adjustable straps allow room for growth
- Front panel contains organic kapok
- Rear panel is made from PE foam
- Reflective accents
- Nylon webbing
- Heavy duty acetal plastic hardware
- Completely free of toxic PVC
- Intended use: youth kayaking, canoeing, sailing, rafting
- USCG approved
- One Size: Fits children weighing 50 - 90 lbs.
|Liner material||200D nylon|
|Shell material||500D Cordura®|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
|Insert||Foam insert: organic kapok & 100 % PE|
Style Number: ABC16OTYGRN, ABC16OTYRED