FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
MTI Adventurewear Solaris F-Spec Fishing PFD
Designed for the sit-on-top kayak angler with complete F Spec outfitting, this life vest features a drop down handy workspace or beverage rest. It keep your fishing gear close at hand - not overboard!
- Fishing bridge drop-down platform
- Practical fishing utility highback
- Pin-on retractor holder
- Lash tabs and D-rings front and back
- Multiple low profile gear storage pockets
- Exterior elastic tackle box holder
- Cool mesh back with six points of adjustment for fit
- Minimum buoyancy: 15 lbs. 8 oz.
- Design buoyancy: 16 lbs. 10 oz. - 19 lbs.
- Suggested for: Kayak fishing, hot weather
|Buoyancy||15 lbs. 8 oz. minimum|
|Liner material||200D nylon|
|Shell material||210 / 420D nylon ripstop|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: MTG807B0NA34
Founded in 1991 by Yoshi and Dorothy Takashina outside of Boston, MTI is still a family owned company based near historic Plymouth, Massachusetts.