FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 03/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Extrasport Eon Angler PFD
Serious fishing calls for a serious PFD, so get one with the AirComfort System™ to support hours in your boat. As a bonus, the Eon Angler has the proven performance of Cordura® fabric.
- Life vest designed for fishing
- AirComfort System provides the ultimate fit and comfort
- Fishing AirComfort Baja Back with thinner lower-back section for increased comfort on seat backs
- Lightweight PE and EVA foam
- Adjustable shoulder and side straps
- Waist belt
- Eight pockets for organizing storage cases, spools and accessories
- Two pockets designed for a VHF radio
- Two tool garages / tip locks safely store forceps in reach
- Velcro® patch
- Four Hypalon patches for retractors
- Five D-rings and two elastic retention clips
- Certification: UL / USCG
- Small-Medium: Fits 40" - 46"
|Buoyancy||15 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Shell material||500D Cordura nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: EXT1000-0339
Wanting comfort to be the driving force behind its innovation, the company has developed such technology as the Glide Fit cartilage system, the RetroGlide adjustment system, and the Baja Back®, a thin lower back section to better accommodate common seat backs and rests.
All of the Extrasport PFDs are U.S. Coast Guard approved as either Type II, Type III, or Type V vests and are designed with extra flotation to exceed the U.S. Coast Guard requirements.