Extrasport Women's Evolve PFD
The Womens AirComfort System utilizes the form and function of the Unisex system with one major difference. A contoured, recessed chest area eliminates bulk at the bust line. Mini EVA bump foam, covered with comfort mesh, minimizes skin contact without restricting air flow.
- Front zip entry
- Women's AirComfort System provides the ultimate fit and comfort
- Lightweight PE and EVA foam
- AirComfort Baja Back with thinner lower-back section for increased comfort on seat backs
- Adjustable shoulder and side straps
- Waist belt
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with zips, fleece-lined for hand warming
- D-ring on front
- Reflective piping on front and back
- Certification: UL / USCG
- Small-Medium: Fits 40" - 46"
- Large-XL: Fits 48" - 54"
|Buoyancy||15 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Shell material||240D ripstop nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: EXT1000-0321, EXT1000-0322
Wanting comfort to be the driving force behind its innovation, the company has developed such technology as the Glide Fit cartilage system, the RetroGlide adjustment system, and the Baja Back®, a thin lower back section to better accommodate common seat backs and rests.
All of the Extrasport PFDs are U.S. Coast Guard approved as either Type II, Type III, or Type V vests and are designed with extra flotation to exceed the U.S. Coast Guard requirements.