FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Stohlquist Women's Misty PFD
The Stohlquist® Misty features a thin back design, offering more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style. The Misty is great for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but is right at home in a touring boat with sprayskirt.
- Graded sizing provides the best possible fit for a wider range of users
- Ergonomic Wrapture™ shaped torso
- Open sides, mesh shoulders & interior panels for maximum ventilation
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Contoured inner chest panels for added comfort
- Eight points of adjustment for a secure and personalized fit
- 3M reflective accents on front and back
- Zippered front pockets offer organization
- Built-in beverage holder and neoprene sunglasses sleeve
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- #10 YKK® zipper with non-corroding slider
- Lightweight PE Foam
- PVC free
- USCG approved
- Size Chart: Medium fits 34" - 40"
- Color: Gray
|Buoyancy||Ranges between 16 & 17 lbs. depending on size|
|Liner material||200D oxford|
|Shell material||Mini-ripstop nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT533091
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.