FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Stohlquist Women's Flo PFD - Discontinued Model
- Open sides for ventilation
- Built-in supportive inner cups
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Neoprene padded back lower waistband
- Mesh shoulders and back for maximum ventilation
- 1-1/2" webbing belt, dual forward pulls for a trim and low profile fit
- Beverage / bellows pockets with drainage
- High back rides above back rest
- Adjustable 1-1/2" webbing shoulder and side pulls
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- #10 YKK® zipper with non-corroding slider
- USCG and Transport Canada approved
- Suggested use: Paddling, kayaking
- XS-Small: Fits 28" - 34"
- Medium-Large: Fits 34" - 40"
- Plus: Fits 40" - 46"
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 2 oz.|
|Liner material||200D oxford|
|Shell material||400x200D ripstop nylon|
|Core material||PE foam|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT523160, SQT523161, SQT523165, SQT523162
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.