FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Stohlquist Women's BetSEA PFD
BetSEA will give you more effective buoyancy when you're in the water - and additional comfort when you're not.
- Princess seams inside and out for the feminine fit
- Built-in contoured supportive inner cups wrap rather than crush
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility and storage
- Lined hand warmer pockets
- Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads
- Webbing hang loop for drying and storage
- Hand beveled foam for a closer more comfortable fit
- Cross-chest cinch harness eliminated ride-up
- Hand made with attention to detail
- Bar tacks, a strength stitch, at all stress points
- Double stitched for strength and safety
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Key attachment point inside front pocket
- 1" webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit
- High waistline cut
- #10 YKK® front zip entry
- Four-way accessory lash tabs located on check and back shoulder
- 3M® reflective trim on both front and back shoulder
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Suggested use: Kayaking, Paddling
- Small - Medium: Fits 28" - 34"
- Large - XL: Fits 34" - 40"
- Plus: Fits 40" - 46"
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 10 oz.|
|Liner material||200D Oxford|
|Shell material||500D Cordura® Nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT520243, SQT520240, SQT520250, SQT520244, SQT520241, SQT520245
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.