FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Stohlquist Women's 2011 Cruiser High-Back Vest PFD - Discontinued Model
Neoprene padded shoulders and lower back waist band are easy on the skin when worn with a swim suit, and a wide range of adjust-ability makes for the perfect fit.
- Hand sculpted internal front foam for perfectly shaped fit
- Cinch harness for zero ride up
- Adjustable 1-1/2" webbing side pulls
- 1-1/2" webbing belt, with forward pulls give a trim and secure fit
- Four-way accessory lash tab
- Hand made with attention to detail
- Bar tacks, a strength stitch, at all stress points
- Double stitched for strength and safety
- #5 YKK® zipper non-corroding slider
- 3M® reflective on front and back
- Open sides for ventilation
- Neoprene padded shoulders and lower back waistband
- 1-1/2" webbing belt, dual forward pulls for a trim and low profile fit
- Zippered bellows pocket with drainage
- Adjustable 1-1/2" webbing shoulder and side pulls
- PVC-free Gaia foam
- Plus: Fits 40" - 46"
- Suggested use: Sit on Top Kayaking, Paddling
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 12 oz.|
|Liner material||200D Oxford Nylon|
|Shell material||500D Cordura® Nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT522209G
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.