Stohlquist Rocker PFD
The Rocker PFD is the perfect low-profile vest for long days on the water. The comfort and performance of this vest have quickly made it one of Stohlquist's® most popular among whitewater boaters and SUP paddlers. Multiple pockets allow you to carry all the needed essentials, while the low cut, offset front-zip makes entry and exit simple!
- Ergonomic Wrapture™ shaped torso
- Cross-chest cinch harness adjustment eliminates ride up
- Six adjustments, side pulls, and front waist buckle closure
- Low cut, offset front-zip entry with zipper grip tab
- Ventilated lumbar pad
- Free-floating suspended shoulder straps stretch as you move
- Ballistic nylon shoulders have stiffeners for portaging and added protection
- High visibility 3M™ reflective accents
- D-ring to park your whistle, keys, or chapstick
- Hands free expandable mesh beverage pocket
- Large, streamlined main pocket for secure storage
- Front accessory lash tabs for river knife or strobe attachment
Size Chart / Chest Fit:
- Small-Medium: 33-39"
- Large-XL: 40-46"
- XXL: 48-54"
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 8oz.|
|Liner material||200D Oxford nylon|
|Shell material||500D Cordura nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT523120, SQT523126, SQT523121, SQT523127, SQT523122, SQT523128
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.