Stohlquist Rocker PFD
There are also six adjustment areas, with side-pulls and a front waist closure. The PFD is low cut, with an offset front-zip entry with zipper grab tab and also a ventilated lumbar pad for better air circulation.
- Body wrapping ergonomically articulated Wrapture shaped torso
- Cross chest cinch harness adjustment and self tensioning shoulders for a balanced fit.
- Gripp-Loc interior non-slip panel for zero ride-up
- Six adjustments, side pulls, and front waist buckle closure
- Low cut, offset front-zip entry with zipper grip tab
- Ventilated lumbar pad
- Free-floating suspended shoulder straps stretch as you move
- Contoured padded shoulder straps.
- Ballistic nylon textured surface with stiffeners for portaging and added shoulder protection
- Hand made with attention to detail
- Bar tacks, a strength stitch, at all stress points
- Double stitched for strength and safety
- High visibility 3M® reflective accents
- Garage on top with secure D-ring to park your whistle, keys or chapstick
- Hands free expandable mesh beverage pocket
- Large, streamlined main pocket for secure storage
- Front accessory lash tab for river knife
- XXL: Fits 48" - 54"
- Suggested use: Kayaking
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 8oz.|
|Liner material||200D Oxford|
|Shell material||500D Cordura® Nylon|
Style Number: SQT523120, SQT523126, SQT523121, SQT523127, SQT523122, SQT523128
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.