Stohlquist Men's Trekker PFD - Discontinued Model
Now updated with Wrapture™ shaped torso. The back side has half flotation/half cool mesh to fit comfortably above the seat backs foundin today's rec-tour and siton-top boats. Features include a front zipper entry, with grip tab, adjustable padded shoulders, and roomy zippered front pockets.
- Ergonomic Wrapture shaped torso
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride up
- 4-way accessory lash tab on back
- #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- 3M reflective material on front and back
- Ventilated shoulder and back pad
- Large zippered pockets with drainage
- Mesh back rides high above back rest
- Open sides for ventilation
- Adjustable 1/1/2" webbing shoulder pulls
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- 1/1/2" webbing belt with dual forward pulls for a trim and low profile fit
- Type III PFD with sea level Buoyancy: 16 lbs. 12 oz.
- 500 denier Cordura shell, 200 denier oxford liner
- Small - Medium: Fits 30" - 42"
- Large - XL: Fits 42" - 54"
- Universal Plus: Fits 30" - 54"
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Shell material||500 denier Cordura®|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
|Lining||200 denier oxford|
Style Number: SQT523154, SQT523157, SQT523155, SQT523153, SQT523156
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.