FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Stohlquist Men's Edge Whitewater PFD
An innovative, high mobility, low profile boating vest for whitewater, SUP, and wetsailing. The ergonomic Wrapture™ shaped torso combined with an ultra small footprint ensures a great fit! A top loading front pocket allows you to carry all the needed essentials. Each size features ultra soft buoyancy foam and graded sizing to create an even better fit for a wider range of paddlers.
- Adjustable shoulders, 4 side pulls, and front waist buckle closure
- Low cut, offset front-zip entry
- Large arm openings for unrestricted whitewater and SUP paddling
- Contoured padded shoulder straps
- High visibility 3M™ reflective accents
- Roomy, top loading front pocket for secure storage and easy accessibility
- Mesh sides for maximum ventilation
Size Chart / Buoyancy:
- S-M fits chest 33" - 39" / 15lbs., 8oz.
- L-XL fits chest 40" - 46" / 16lbs., 8oz.
- XXL fits chest 48" - 54" / 17lbs., 8oz.
|Liner material||200D Oxford nylon|
|Shell material||Mini Ripstop nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT523392, SQT523395, SQT523393, SQT523396, SQT523394, SQT523397
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.