Stohlquist Ebb PFD
High performance economical equivalents of the Cruiser/Trekker vests. It has a high back flotation that fits comfortably above the seat backs found in today's sit-on-top kayaks.
- Open sides for ventilation
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Neoprene padded back lower waistband
- Mesh shoulders & back for maximum ventilation
- 1 1/2" webbing belt, dual forward pulls for a trim and low profile fit
- Beverage/bellows pockets with drainage
- Adjustable 1 1/2" webbing shoulder and side pulls
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- Lightweight PE Foam
- USCG approved
- Small-Medium 30-42"
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 2 oz.|
|Shell material||420 denier nylon ripstop|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT523166
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.