Stohlquist Drifter PFD
The Stohlquist® Drifter PFD offers all day comfort, along with ample, easy to access storage. The ergonomic Wrapture™ shaped torso wraps around the body for a close and low profile fit. The cross-chest cinch harness keeps flotation elements low on the torso, eliminating ride-up while providing more effective in water buoyancy. The rugged Cordura® shell will provide years of enjoyment!
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads
- Hand beveled foam for a close, more comfortable fit
- Cross-chest cinch harness eliminates ride-up
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Key bungee inside front pocket
- 1” webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit
- 4-way accessory lash tabs located on chest and back shoulder
- 3M™ reflective trim on both front and back
Size Chart / Chest Fit:
- Small-Medium: 33-39"
- Large-XL: 40-46"
- XXL: 48-54"
|Buoyancy||16 lbs. 10 oz.|
|Liner material||200D Oxford Nylon|
|Shell material||500D Cordura Nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT521336, SQT521345, SQT521337, SQT521346, SQT521338, SQT521347
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.