FREE $25 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $125 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online between 12:00AM (EST) 11/28/2018 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $125 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on New & Used Firearm Purchases (Including BP & Air) or retail store purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases. Offer not valid on gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 5:00AM (EST) 11/20/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Stohlquist Descent PFD
The Descent features Stohlquist's® Wrapture® shaped torso. Foam cells are hand shaped to follow the body's natural curves, then beveled to remove blocky edges. Next, the foam cells are deeply slip to wrap softly about the torso and the outer shell assembled around them. The result is a buoyancy aid like no other!
- Requires minimal tightening to achieve a close body wrapping fit
- Cross chest cinch harness adjustments
- Gripp-Loc® non-slip interior surfacing for zero ride-up
- Portage shoulders have a heavy-duty nail cloth textured surface and internal stiffeners
- Full mobility shoulders stretch as you move with a free floating suspension system and contoured padded shoulder straps
- High visibility 3M® reflective accents
- Rescue and towing compatible quick release harness for instruction, strong swimmer, and equipment retrievals
- Crotch harness compatible with stainless steel loop anchor points
- Low cut, offset front-zip entry for optimal small footprint
- Innovative, multifunction, high capacity, compartmentalized, layered pocket system
- 740 lb. test Quick Release belt harness
- 740 lb. tensile shoulder harness
- CE, UL & ULC listed
- USCG approval. Model #7001
- USCG 160.064/4710/0
- Suggested use: Rescue, Swimming, Instructional, Kayaking
- Small - Medium: Fits 33" - 39"
- XXL: Fits 48" - 54"
|Liner material||200D Oxford|
|Shell material||500D Cordura®|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT523136, SQT523133, SQT523138
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.