FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Stohlquist Coaster PFD
The Stohlquist® Coaster features a thin back design, offering more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style. The Coaster is perfect for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in a touring boat with sprayskirt.
- Graded sizing provides the best fit possible for a wider range of body types
- Ergonomic Wrapture™ shaped torso with open sides for ventilation
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- 3M reflective on front and back
- Ventilated shoulder and back panels
- Eight points of adjustment for a secure and personalized fit
- Easy access zippered front pockets feature internal beverage holder and neoprene sunglass sleeves
- Lightweight, PVC free buoyancy foam
- #10 YKK® zipper with non-corroding slider and entry grip tab at base
- USCG approved
- Medium: Fits 34"-40"
- Large: Fits 40"-46"
|Buoyancy||Ranges between 16 lbs. 8oz. & 17 lbs. 8oz. depending on size|
|Liner material||200D oxford|
|Shell material||Mini-ripstop nylon|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: SQT533093, SQT533094
From the early days, Stohlquist has been a family company. Based in Buena Vista Colorado, the company operated in close proximity to the famous Numbers section of the Arkansas River. The focus ever since, has been on making the best possible product for comfort and safety in the wet and cold. As one of the first companies designing gear for paddlers and one of the few original designers left, Stohlquist continues to be one of the leaders with innovative products designed for the true water-lover.