FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 06/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
MTI Adventurewear Women's Destiny PFD
Perfect for all types of paddling, the Destiny will quickly find a way into your heart with its soft, supple foam and Adjust-a-Bust fit system.
Removable pads with soft, open cell foam provide support and comfort. Placed under the bust they cradle, support and smooth out pressure for a snug, proper fit.
- Front zip women's PFD
- Adjust-a-Bust fit system
- Sculptured racer back design gives freedom of movement
- Z-Strap Technology provides superb wrap-around fit and hold-down
- Daisy chain attachment system - bar-tacked webbing used to add gear
- Large cargo pockets in front of easy access pockets with carabiner clip-in loops
- Key clip in pocket
- Lash tab
- Adjustable shoulders
- Reflective trim
- Polypropylene webbing
- Whistle included
- Bright colors for easy visibility on the water
- Foam: PVC
- Design buoyancy: 16 lb. 8 oz.
- Recommended age: 16 years old and up
- Recommended weight: 80 lbs. and up
- Suggested use: Touring, whitewater
|Buoyancy||15 lbs. 8 oz. minimum|
|Liner material||200D polyester|
|Shell material||200D nylon|
|Type||USCG Type III|
|Weight||1 lb. 13 oz.|
Style Number: MTGMTI-705G-0BB34, MTGMTI-705G-0YY34, MTGMTI-705G-0BB56, MTGMTI-705G-0YY56, MTGMTI-705G-0GG34, MTGMTI-705G-0GG56
Founded in 1991 by Yoshi and Dorothy Takashina outside of Boston, MTI is still a family owned company based near historic Plymouth, Massachusetts.