FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
MTI Adventurewear Cascade PFD - Discontinued Model
This low profile pull-over vest is perfect for high performance paddling and sailing. It features six points of adjustment, padded neoprene shoulder, and a 3D mesh Airflow™ interior for outstanding comfort and fit. Plus there's great gear storage capacity in redesigned front hoodie style cargo pocket.
- Pull over performance for paddling and sailing racers and coaches
- Daisy chain attachment system on back for adding strobe light or hydration pack
- Snug low profile fit with Z-strap cinch down system
- Bight Keeper© for stashing a loop of line, carrying a stop watch or radio
- Fleece hand warming tunnel and large low-profile cargo pocket
- Signal whistle
- SOLAS reflective panels and trim
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Suggested use: Whitewater, SUP, kayaking
|Buoyancy||15 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Liner material||3D mesh Airflow|
|Type||USCG: Type III|
Style Number: MTGMTI706C0BR56, MTGMTI706C0KA56, MTGMTI706C1KA34
Founded in 1991 by Yoshi and Dorothy Takashina outside of Boston, MTI is still a family owned company based near historic Plymouth, Massachusetts.