Kokatat Bahia Tour PFD
The bulk found in the front panels of similar vests is reduced to improve comfort and reduce interference with your paddle stroke.
- Lightweight, durable 210D high tenacity nylon inner and outer shell
- Articulated front shell and foam panels
- Variable-thickness foam back with a mesh vent panel minimizes bulk
- Adjustable neoprene padded shoulders
- Multiple side adjustments
- Two bellows pockets with zippered side entry
- Front and back lash tabs
- Electronics pocket with pliers pocket and license window
- Front and back reflective tape
- Gaia® PVC-free foam
- U.S.Coast Guard approved
- CE approved
- Suggested use: Paddling, Kayaking, Canoeing
- Small - Medium: Fits 36" - 42"
- Large - XL: Fits 42" - 50"
- XXL: Fits 46" - 58"
|Buoyancy||Small - Medium: 16.5 lbs.|
|Liner material||210D Nylon|
|Shell material||210D Nylon|
Style Number: KOKBAT-M-S/M, KOKBAT-B-L/X, KOKBAT-M-L/X
The name Kokatat, means "into the water" in the language of the Native American people living along their local Klamath River. Kokatat is located in the small northern California coastal town of Arcata, about 300 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Blessed with awesome whitewater, miles of rugged coastline, pristine bays, lagoons and lakes, all nestled amongst giant redwoods; the surroundings in Arcata play an important role in Kokatat's product development.
Team Kokatat athletes take product testing to the extreme, providing invaluable feedback during the research and development process. Just as expedition paddlers field test the gear in the far corners of the world, professional paddling instructors also help refine Kokatat's designs, dedicated to making your paddling experience safer and more fun with clothing that functions for your paddling endeavors and fits without compromise.