FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Mustang Survival Women's Torrens Thermal Crew Jacket
Designed to be your most supportive piece of active-wear gear that helps your body moderate its temperature while you're working hard, the Mustang Survival® Women's Torrens™ Thermal Crew Jacket uses body-mapped Polartec® Alpha® - high loft fibres connected to a mesh core - to offer a one-two-three combo of insulation, breathability and quick-drying when it gets wet. No chills here from a wet mid layer! Thoughtfully placed to offer warmth where you need it, and lightweight fleece where you don't!
Contour-cut with a stretch-woven outer shell finished with DWR (durable water repellant), so you can push your limits on misty mornings or layer up when the heavy rains hit - and stay cool no matter how hard you're working. Strike a balance between breathability and warmth, just the way your body needs it!
- Two front pockets are fleece lined for chilly mornings when your hands need some extra love
- Lightweight checkered fleece in underarms enhance mobility and support thermo-regulation
- Thumb loops at cuffs keep jacket in place when layering with waterproof outerwear
- Interior chest pocket keeps personal items safe and secure
- Elasticized hem keeps wind out while reducing weight
- Marine Loop™ on internal hem for engine cut off switch
- DWR finish handles light rain and spray
- Tonal reflective logos
- Regular fit
- Color: Mid Grey
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 38"
- Sleeve: 30"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 40"
- Sleeve: 30.75"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 42"
- Sleeve: 31.5"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 45"
- Sleeve: 32"
Style Number: MUSMJ2551273L, MUSMJ2551273M, MUSMJ2551273S, MUSMJ2551273XL
Mustang Survival® - Saving Lives Since 1967! Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, the Mustang Waterlife Studio is a stone's throw from the water's edge. At Mustang Survival, they have been designing and manufacturing inspired technical marine solutions for water rescue professionals, military elites, and commercial/industrial mariners for over 50 years. These serious marine users demand serious marine products. At the Mustang Waterlife Studio, they continually obsess on 3 pillars to protect and enrich the lives of their users; Float, Dry, and Enhance!