Kokatat Women's Tropos Otter Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable fabric with factory sealed seams
- Quarter zip front zipper
- Pile lined collar
- Stowable hood
- Adjustable coated Lycra® splash cuffs
- Adjustable bungee draw cord waist
- Zippered, self-draining left sleeve pocket with key lanyard
- Recommended care: machine or hand wash cool with liquid detergent; hang to dry; store it dry, hanging or loosely folded; do not bleach or dry clean
|Fabric||Waterproof, breathable Kokatat Tropos and Tropos Light|
Style Number: KOKPJWTOTCN2
The name Kokatat, means "into the water" in the language of the Native American people living along their local Klamath River. Kokatat is located in the small northern California coastal town of Arcata, about 300 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Blessed with awesome whitewater, miles of rugged coastline, pristine bays, lagoons and lakes, all nestled amongst giant redwoods; the surroundings in Arcata play an important role in Kokatat's product development.
Team Kokatat athletes take product testing to the extreme, providing invaluable feedback during the research and development process. Just as expedition paddlers field test the gear in the far corners of the world, professional paddling instructors also help refine Kokatat's designs, dedicated to making your paddling experience safer and more fun with clothing that functions for your paddling endeavors and fits without compromise.