FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Mustang Survival Taku Waterproof Jacket
Fish in it - and then, boat, sail or paddle! Wherever you're spending time inshore, the Taku's™ got you. Mustang Survival's® taken their 30+ years of developing dry solutions for the military, and put it into the Taku Waterproof Jacket. Made with MarineSpec™ SP three-layer fabric, this hard working jacket moves with you and lets you adventure on - whether that's inshore on the water or on land, moving through your every day!
- Exclusive MarineSpec SP waterproof, breathable fabric has been designed and tested to hold up in tough salt-water environments
- Ample room in the articulated shoulders and elbows for enhanced mobility and comfort
- Sophisticated streamlined design reduces bulk and snag hazards for enhanced mobility
- Alpine-style fitted hood design turns with you providing excellent peripheral visibility
- Neoprene wrist closures cinch tight to keep water and fish guts out
- Low profile pockets are snag free and store essential gear
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 39.5"
- Sleeve: 32"
- Inseam: 31"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 40.5"
- Sleeve: 34"
- Inseam: 33"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 42.5"
- Sleeve: 35"
- Inseam: 34"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 46.5"
- Sleeve: 37"
- Inseam: 35"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 50"
- Sleeve: 38"
- Inseam: 35"
Style Number: MUSMJ100002191L, MUSMJ100002191M, MUSMJ100002191S, MUSMJ100002191XL, MUSMJ100002191XXL, MUSMJ1000024L, MUSMJ1000024M, MUSMJ1000024S, MUSMJ1000024XL, MUSMJ1000024XXL
Mustang Survival® - Saving Lives Since 1967! Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, the Mustang Waterlife Studio is a stone's throw from the water's edge. At Mustang Survival, they have been designing and manufacturing inspired technical marine solutions for water rescue professionals, military elites, and commercial/industrial mariners for over 50 years. These serious marine users demand serious marine products. At the Mustang Waterlife Studio, they continually obsess on 3 pillars to protect and enrich the lives of their users; Float, Dry, and Enhance!