FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket - Discontinued Color
The most versatile piece in the HydroSkin® line, the NRS® Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket is a lightweight immersible layer constructed with thin neoprene for added insulation. Unzip for quick ventilation, or slip on over your Farmer John for extra warmth, the HydroSkin Jacket lets you easily adapt to changing conditions.
- 0.5mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium laminate adhesive locks in body's warmth
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion
- Soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort
- Spandex under arms
- Underarm panels feature H2Core™ rashguard material for friction-free strokes and chafe-free comfort
- Form fit restricts water entry, intensifying insulation properties
- Durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling
- Waterproof YKK® front zipper for quick ventilation and easy on / off
- Friction-free, flat-lock stitched seams enhance paddling performance and comfort
- Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Color: Black
Style Number: NRS15008.04.100, NRS15008.04.101, NRS15008.04.102, NRS15008.04.103, NRS15008.04.104
In the early 70's Bill Parks had two passions: paddling and business. So with $2000 in savings, he started NRS (Northwest River Supplies). As well as an opportunity to provide fellow enthusiasts with products, this gave him the chance to prove his teaching wasn't just talk.
"I first fell in love with whitewater in the 1960's. As a business teacher, it was a natural step to combine my passion for paddling with my "day job": I could test some of my ideas about small business in the real world and go boating at the same time. In 1972, while on the faculty of the University of Oregon, I started NRS with an initial $2000 investment. Thanks to lots of luck and some hard work, NRS (which soon relocated to Moscow, Idaho) grew into a thriving business."
"Today, we are still putting into practice my original, perhaps somewhat naive, belief that a business enterprise can provide purpose and enjoyment in our lives, rather than just a way of making money. At NRS, our purpose is to treat you, the customer, in the way we like to be treated. In many ways the company feels to us like a family, and we hope that you, too, get a bit of this feeling when doing business with us."
"I've always been a budget boater, and NRS was founded to provide quality equipment without wiping out the wallet. We haven't lost that edge, although some people sometimes ask why we don't charge more for our products. The answer is simple: we didn't get into this business to get rich or to satisfy investors - we're here because we love running rivers."
- NRS Founder Bill Parks
See you on the water!