FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Mustang Survival Men's Torrens Thermal Crew Jacket
No more excuses for missing a day on the water! Mustang Survival® Men's Torrens™ Thermal Crew Jacket is the perfect mid-layer to help navigate less than perfect conditions - an essential to your layering system. Navigate a full spectrum of conditions and stay warm - even when you get wet.
New cut provides the Torrens Thermal Crew Jacket more comfort and mobility while adventuring. A revised 'regular' fit to the body provides ergonomic comfort - giving space in the places you want it, and no excess material in the places you don't. Body mapped Polartec® Alpha® insulation is inherently hydrophobic, allowing it to dry fast while providing high levels of breathability via its lofted fibers on a mesh core. Designed to be your first choice for gear that keeps your temperature regulated as you make moves on the water!
- Stretch nylon outer layer with DWR (durable water repellant) finish stands up to light rain and spray
- Lightweight checkered fleece in underarms increase breathability
- Increased abrasion resistance reduces pilling
- Two front hand pockets plus interior chest pocket keeps valuables secure
- Elasticized hem keeps wind out while reducing weight
- Thumb loops at cuffs keep jacket in place when layering
- Marine Loop™ on internal hem for engine cut off switch
- Tonal reflective logos
- Color: Ocean Blue
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 38"
- Sleeve: 32.5"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 40"
- Sleeve: 33.5"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 42"
- Sleeve: 34.5"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 45"
- Sleeve: 35.5"
- Largest girth (chest, waist or hips): 48.5"
- Sleeve: 36.5"
Style Number: MUSMJ2521195L, MUSMJ2521195M, MUSMJ2521195S, MUSMJ2521195XL, MUSMJ2521195XXL
Mustang Survival® - Saving Lives Since 1967! Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, the Mustang Waterlife Studio is a stone's throw from the water's edge. At Mustang Survival, they have been designing and manufacturing inspired technical marine solutions for water rescue professionals, military elites, and commercial/industrial mariners for over 50 years. These serious marine users demand serious marine products. At the Mustang Waterlife Studio, they continually obsess on 3 pillars to protect and enrich the lives of their users; Float, Dry, and Enhance!