Kokatat Women's Hydrus 3L Meridian Dry Suit
The Hydrus 3L Meridian incorporates all the features of the GORE-TEX® version, including Kokatat's superior construction techniques, but at a lower price. This new three-layer fabric is exceptionally waterproof and breathable.
- Hydrus 3L fabric
- Nylon waterproof front entry zipper and rear dropseat
- Latex gasket with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Hydrus 3L integrated socks
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook & loop compatible neoprene
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Reinforced seat and knee patches; self-draining
- Built-in socks
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
|Panels||Cordura® self-draining seat and knee reinforcement panels|
|Shell material||Hydrus 3L fabric|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's lifetime warranty|
Style Number: KOKDSWHMEDLE2
The name Kokatat, means "into the water" in the language of the Native American people living along their local Klamath River. Kokatat is located in the small northern California coastal town of Arcata, about 300 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. Blessed with awesome whitewater, miles of rugged coastline, pristine bays, lagoons and lakes, all nestled amongst giant redwoods; the surroundings in Arcata play an important role in Kokatat's product development.
Team Kokatat athletes take product testing to the extreme, providing invaluable feedback during the research and development process. Just as expedition paddlers field test the gear in the far corners of the world, professional paddling instructors also help refine Kokatat's designs, dedicated to making your paddling experience safer and more fun with clothing that functions for your paddling endeavors and fits without compromise.