FREE $25 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $125 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online between 12:00AM (EST) 11/28/2018 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $125 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on New & Used Firearm Purchases (Including BP & Air) or retail store purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases. Offer not valid on gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 5:00AM (EST) 11/20/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NRS Freestyle Wetshoe
- One pair of water shoes
- Great go-to footwear for tight cockpits and protection for put-ins and portages
- Stretchy 3mm Terraprene™ neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort
- Protective rubber on toe and heel provides extra durability and comfort in boat
- 1.5mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat
- Roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort
- Neoprene HydroCuff™ top grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume
- Handy webbing grab tab on ankle helps you pull the sock on, but stays out of the way in your boat
- Suggested use: Paddling and other water activities
- Women: Order one size smaller
- 1/2 sizes: Order one size larger
Style Number: NRS30017.04.102, NRS30017.04.103, NRS30017.04.104, NRS30017.04.105, NRS30017.04.106, NRS30017.04.107, NRS30017.04.108
In the early 70's Bill Parks had two passions: paddling and business. So with $2000 in savings, he started NRS (Northwest River Supplies). As well as an opportunity to provide fellow enthusiasts with products, this gave him the chance to prove his teaching wasn't just talk.
"I first fell in love with whitewater in the 1960's. As a business teacher, it was a natural step to combine my passion for paddling with my "day job": I could test some of my ideas about small business in the real world and go boating at the same time. In 1972, while on the faculty of the University of Oregon, I started NRS with an initial $2000 investment. Thanks to lots of luck and some hard work, NRS (which soon relocated to Moscow, Idaho) grew into a thriving business."
"Today, we are still putting into practice my original, perhaps somewhat naive, belief that a business enterprise can provide purpose and enjoyment in our lives, rather than just a way of making money. At NRS, our purpose is to treat you, the customer, in the way we like to be treated. In many ways the company feels to us like a family, and we hope that you, too, get a bit of this feeling when doing business with us."
"I've always been a budget boater, and NRS was founded to provide quality equipment without wiping out the wallet. We haven't lost that edge, although some people sometimes ask why we don't charge more for our products. The answer is simple: we didn't get into this business to get rich or to satisfy investors - we're here because we love running rivers."
- NRS Founder Bill Parks
See you on the water!