FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Girls' Inf Chutes Pant
Keep her warm and dry with UA® Storm technology protection.
- 100% waterproof and breathable with fully taped seams
- Windproof materials and construction shield you from the elements
- 10K / 10K waterproof and breathable 2 layer construction
- ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- PrimaLoft® Black lightweight, water-resistant, breathable insulation can be compressed without losing warmth
- Belt loops and adjustable waist tabs for quick fit adjustments
- UA UGrow system allows pants hem to grow 2" to last an extra season
- Reinforced cuffs provide protection from ski edges
- Grommet to secure your lift ticket
- Secure cargo pockets
- Built-in boot gaiter
- Loose Fit: generous, more relaxed fi
|Insulation||100 g PrimaLoft® Black insulation|
Style Number: 1280639
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.