FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $80.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/31/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Boys' ColdGear Reactor Hooded Jacket
Hit the slopes with ColdGear® Reactor warmth in Under Armour® Boys' Reactor Hooded Jacket.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Windproof construction protects you from the elements
- ColdGear® Reactor adapts to your activity level for the right breathability and warmth for what you're doing
- Lofty insulation with a unique quilting pattern that traps heat, but still allows air to flow so you don‘t feel stifled
- Strategic insulation (80g body/60g sleeve) to give you extra warmth where you need it
- UA's exclusive MagZip closure clicks and holds together for easy, struggle-free zipping
- Warm, secure zip hand pockets
- Chin guard
- Loose Fit: fuller cut for complete comfort
|Insulation||Polyester: 80 g body/60 g sleeve|
Style Number: 1282393
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.