Built with an innovative geometry, the Archer 2 maximizes internal volume and offers a very comfortable backpacking shelter with two dry entry doors.
This tent features Mountain Hardwear's® Evolution Tension Arch®. Before the Tension Arch, there were only two ways to add strength to a tent: a stronger frame or heavier fabric. Both add significant weight. Now, the tension arch provides a third way.
The secret is a high-tech fabric previously used only in spacecraft and competitive sailing. This multiplies structural aspects of the tent skeleton without adding poles or heavy wall fabric.
- Freestanding tent
- Uses industry-leading, DAC Featherlight® NSL poles
- Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Stiff but lightweight fabric multiplies the load-bearing capability of poles over a wider surface area
- Strengthened by the ribbing, wall fabric can stay super lightweight
- Guaranteed watertight construction
- Fully taped fly, taped perimeter seams, welded corners, and welded guy clip anchors
- Super light 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent's weight
- Two dry entry vestibules
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching tent floor
- SVX window for brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Color: Humboldt
- Sleeping capacity: Two
- Peak height: 41"
- Suggested use: Backpacking
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.