Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water.
Montana® 650t features a vast 4", sunlight-readable touchscreen display that offers crystal clear enhanced colors and displays high-resolution images. Its easy-to-use interface means you'll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Both durable and waterproof, Montana 650t is built to withstand the elements.
Capture locations and memories with Montana 650t's 5 megapixel digital camera. Each photo is geotagged automatically with the location of where it was taken, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot in the future. Snap and view pictures in landscape or portrait orientation. To keep track of your photos and show their location on a map, simply connect Montana 650t via USB and use Garmin's® free BaseCamp® software. For more storage, insert a microSD® card; you can even view pictures from other devices on microSD with Montana's picture viewer.
With an array of compatible mounts, Montana 650t is designed for use on ATV's, in boats, as a handheld or in your car as a personal navigator. Use the auto mount with City Navigator maps for spoken, turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV.
Adding more maps is easy with Garmin's wide array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps. With its microSD card slot, Montana 650t lets you load TOPO U.S. 24K maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. Montana 650t also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps. In addition, Montana is compatible with Custom Maps, free software that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device.
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, Montana 650t locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear - whether you're in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on Montana 650t to help you find your way when you need it the most.
Montana 650t has a built-in three-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you're standing still, without holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Montana 650t supports geocaching GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit. Visit OpenCaching.com to start your geocaching adventure. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. Montana 650t stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper print outs! Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for caches.
- WAAS® enabled
- Blue Chart® compatible
- Geocaching ready
- High sensitivity receiver
- Topographic preloaded maps
- Ability to add maps and POIs
- Automatic turn-by-turn routing on roads
- Electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and auto geo-tagging
- Custom maps compatible
- Photo navigation allows to to navigate to geo-tagged photos
- Picture viewer
- Hunt / Fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Tide tables
- Area calculation
- Share data wirelessly with similar units
- Garmin Connect® compatible with online community to share data
- Built-in 3.5 GB memory
- FM traffic receiver with vehicle power cable, suction cup mount, and USB cable included
- Uses rechargeable lithium-ion battery or three AA batteries, sold separately
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Lithium-ion battery pack, USB cable, and AC charger included
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours with lithium battery; Up to 22 hours with three AA batteries
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
- Routes: 200
- Waypoints / Favorites / Locations: 4,000
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Screen dimensions: 2" x 3.5"; 4" diagonal
- Weight with lithium-ion battery: 10.2 oz. (289g.)