With a 5w FRS / GMRS radio, 2.6" glove-friendly color touchscreen GPS with preloaded TOPO 100K maps, barometric altimeter, three-axis electronic compass, NOAA weather radio, and 5-megapixel camera, Rino 655t is a jack-of-all-trades.
With its high-sensitivity GPS receiver and quad helix antenna, Rino 650 quickly finds your position and maintains it - even in heavy cover.
The device comes preloaded with TOPO® 100K maps, which includes coverage of the full U.S. Adding more maps is easy with Garmin's wide array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps.
Rino 655t's unique Position Reporting capability lets you send your exact location to other Rino users so they can see it on their map page. You can also send unit-to-unit text messages to other Rino users in your area - ideal for loud or windy conditions or when you don't want to disturb the wildlife. Plus, improved audio performance means it's easy to communicate with any other conventional FRS / GMRS radio in the area.
Document your journey with the built-in 5-megapixel autofocus camera. Each photo is automatically geotagged with the location of where it was taken, allowing you to easily navigate back to that spot in the future.
For added safety, Rino 655t features a built-in NOAA weather radio that can help you avoid hazardous weather. The radio supports Specific Area Message Encoding, which allows you to see National Weather Service warnings and watches displayed county-by-county on the map screen.
The device can be useful in an emergency, or just a handy way to keep tabs on your hunting party, hiking partner, family or friends.
- WAAS enabled
- Blue Chart® g2 compatible
- FRS and GMRS frequency band
- Up to two mile range FRS
- Up to 20 mile range GMRS
- Voice activation
- Vibration alert
- Camera with 4x zoom and automatic geo-tagging
- Location reporting - send and receive GPS position
- NOAA weather radio
- 22 channels
- 38 (CTCSS), 83 (DCS) squelch codes
- Automatic, turn by turn, routing on roads
- Preloaded topographic maps
- Touch screen
- Barometric altimeter
- Unit-to-unit transfer and ANT+ compatible
- Electronic compass, tilt-compensated, three-axis
- Picture viewer
- Hunt / Fish calendar
- Sun / Moon information
- Area calculation
- Built-in memory plus accepts microSD data card, sold separately
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible interface
- Lithium-ion battery pack, USB cable, AC charger, carabiner clip, and manual included
- Transmit power: 0.5 watts FRS; 1.0 watt GMRS
- Battery life: Up to 18 hours with battery pack
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
- Routes: 200
- Waypoints: 2,000
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Screen dimensions: 1.43" x 2.15"; 2.6" diagonal
- Weight: 11.3 oz. (320g.) with batteries