Trekking, sometimes referred to as hiking, is an outdoor activity that can take you to the highest mountain or around the local park. Adventure seekers who climb the world's tallest mountains, casual day hikers who follow a well-defined relatively flat path, and active people looking for added support after surgery, all benefit from the added balance and stability of LEKI® poles. Using trekking poles helps distribute weight evenly and absorbs added shock to your knees and back when traveling different terrain.
The Khumba Aergon® features LEKI's SpeedLock™ and Super Lock Systems. SpeedLock's unique design achieves a high locking force and adjustment security that is up to ten times stronger than other external locks. The red locking lever is a readily identifiable feature of LEKI's super-fast adjustment technology. This simple and easy to use mechanism adjusts quickly and securely even when wearing gloves or when used in rain, ice or snow. Super Lock maes it even faster, easier, and more reliable. With a low amount of torque, and just 3 - 6 twists, you'll achieve the highest holding force in TUV test - 140 kg. per pole.
- One pair of trekking poles
- Aergon soft grip handles with integrated security strap adjustment, lock and release
- SpeedLock / Super Lock System
- Soft Antishock System Lite allows energy to be absorbed directly into the lower shaft
- Performance basket
- Universal carbide tip provides security on rock and ice
- Ultra sonic finish
- Small packing and stowing length
- Weight: 20.4 oz./pair
- Length: Adjustable 71 cm. - 145 cm.
- Suggested use: High altitude trekking, Heavy pack weight