GSA-approved and California-compliant, the Remington® RAC is the ultimate firearm security and storage system, offering sportsmen, gun enthusiasts and law enforcement the ultimate peace of mind. Designed to enhance storage and security for your firearm, whether within your home, vehicle or for safely storing confiscated firearms, the rubber coated arm swivels 360 degrees for access, and a stationary locking post passes through the trigger housing where it is secured in place with a barrel lock.
Strong and versatile, the Remington RAC's tempered steel construction withstands up to 4,700 pounds of pressure, and the patented, hidden mounting system makes it tamper-proof, damage-proof, and theft-proof. The Remington RAC can be mounted to any structural foundation including residences and vehicles and requires virtually no assembly.
Whether used to prevent theft and accidents or to display your firearm for friends to see and admire, secure your valuable firearms with the Remington RAC system. As with any firearm lock which involves the trigger guard, ensure your weapon in unloaded before locking it up.
- Holds a single firearm
- Reliable, dependable anti-theft storage device
- Tempered steel construction can withstand 4,700 pounds of force
- Hidden mounting system makes it tamper-proof
- Versatile - Install in a vehicle; either in the trunk or within the vehicle compartment
- Can be mounted to any structural foundation - hidden or visible
- Subtle design and can be used to display your firearm for friends to see and admire; while securing it for only you to take down
- Secures 97% of firearms with a trigger guard
- GSA-approved and California-compliant
- RAC mountable storage rack base, three mounting plates, keys, and mounting hardware included