Store Hours & Amenities
Store Hours -
- Monday-Saturday, 9-9
- Sunday, 10-6
Holiday Hours 2017 -
- Thanksgiving Day, Thu, Nov 23: CLOSED
- Christmas Eve, Sun, Dec 24: 9-5
- Christmas Day, Mon, Dec 25: CLOSED
- New Year's Eve, Sun, Dec 31: 10-6
- New Year's Day, Mon, Jan 1, 2018: 10-6
Onsite Services Available -
- Picnic Area
- Seasonal Outdoor Eatery - The Lobster Pot
- ATM Service
- Outside Dog Kennels: Complimentary
- Maine Hunting Licenses: Resident & Non-Resident
- Maine Fishing Licenses: Resident & Non-Resident
- Maine ATV & Snowmobile Registration: Resident Renewals & Non-Resident
- Maine Milfoil Sticker: Non-Resident Only
- Bike Tune-Ups: Fees Apply
- Ski Tune-Ups: Fees Apply
Order from our Retail Store -
- Phone: 888-587-6246
- Fax: 207-439-8001
- Mail: Kittery Trading Post, PO Box 904, 301 U.S. Route One, Kittery, ME 03904
- American Express, MasterCard, VISA & Discover cards accepted.
Return Policy -
- Refund form of payment - within 30 days & with sales receipt. (Id required on refunds over $75.00)
- Store credit or exchange - after 30 days or without sales receipt.
- No cash refund on Gift Cards or Credit Bonds
Customer Hold/Deposit Policy -
- Minimum 20% deposit required on items
- 30 day hold period (60 day on Firearms)
- No service/finance charges
- Store credit only on expired or cancelled holds
- Sale/advertised merchandise excluded
Methods of Payment -
- Cash or Travelers Checks
- All Major Credit Cards (American Express,VISA, MasterCard, Discover)
- Canadian Currency accepted at current Exchange Rates
- Personal Checks (see check policy below)
Check Policy -
- Checks must be made out to “Kittery Trading Post”.
- Driver’s license or state issued non-driver ID required.
- Physical address must be on check.
- No starter checks accepted.
There is a $20.00 Service Charge on all Returned Checks