FREE $25 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $125 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online between 12:00AM (EST) 11/28/2018 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $125 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on New & Used Firearm Purchases (Including BP & Air) or retail store purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases. Offer not valid on gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 5:00AM (EST) 11/20/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Summit Explorer SD Open Front Treestand
- Built to last, the Explorer SD Open-Front Climbing Tree Stand is covered by Summits® 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Deadmetal Sound-Deadening technology - Critical parts of your tree stands platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform
- Quickdraw® Cable Retention System - The simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your trees diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw® trigger locks securely in place. Pull the trigger to remove the stand from the tree
- Summitlokt® Structural Enhancement - High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is locked into place before welding and designed so that stress on the welds is minimized, for a stand thats strong, safe, secure and silent
- Folding Climbing Stirrups - Designed for the Explorer series, Folding Stirrups work on the same principle as Rapidclimb stirrups with the added benefit of folding down. The folding action allows the stand to fold completely flat for transportation or maximizing platform space when on a tree
- Open-front aluminum climbing stand
- Suspended foam-padded seat
- Weighs 21 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
- 20" W x 28.75" D platform size, 18 W x 12D seat size
- Includes full-body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware
Summit tree stands are carefully engineered to be silent, secure, concealed, and comfortable. From versatile climbing tree stands to adaptable tripod deer stands, all of their stands are built to last. That's why you'll get a five-year manufacturer's warranty with any Summit treestand you purchase. All Summit stands are designed and engineered to meet or exceed standards set by the TMA - Treestands Manufacturers Association.
Best of all, the folks at Summit are hunters, too, so you're getting a product they use, their friends use, and their families use too!
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
Summit Explorer SD Open Front Treestand