FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Lee Auto Bench Prime
One of the easiest, most convenient bench-mounted priming tools on the market, the symmetrical design of the Auto Bench Prime allows effortless right- or left-hand operation.
A comfortable lever with just the right amount of mechanical advantage effortlessly seats even the most difficult primers with just finger pressure. It's the perfect mechanical advantage to feel the primer seating completely home into the primer pocket.
- Water clear tough polyester material allows monitoring primers' passage from tray to primer pocket
- Includes priming assemblies for large and small primers; change primer size or shell holder in seconds
- Folding tray - go from box to priming in seconds
- Built-in primer flipping feature allows direct filling from today's large primer boxes
- Tool mounting holes spaced for Lee® Bench Plate system (#90251) or can be mounted directly to workbench
- Uses special, but inexpensive priming tool shell holders; no need to endlessly swap press shell holders to prime
* Note - All types of Federal® brand primers must be fed individually with this tool.
The '70's saw the first lathe turned aluminum bullet molds along with melters and sizers. These make casting bullets easy and more precise than ever before possible. The molds are so precise that most Lee bullets do not require sizing. Toward mid-decade, the enormously popular Lee Load-All for shotgun shells was invented.
The huge following of Lee Loader users enthusiastically upgraded to new Lee presses and dies when they were introduced in the '80's. Many owners of other brands of dies and presses were easily won over because of the innovative features offered only by Lee. During this period, tens of thousands of reloaders enjoyed the speed and fun of reloading with the Lee Turret Press and the most popular of all progressive presses the Lee Pro 1000.
Lee - The Innovative Leader
Lee Auto Bench Prime