FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
RCBS Turret Reloading Press
- Simple operation - you have complete control over every reloading step
- No complex or automated processes
- Rugged, cast iron frame, toggle block, and turret head
- Heavy-duty construction to minimize springing
- Detent on Turret Head for positive alignment
- Standard 7/8-14 threads for most popular reloading dies and accessories
- Six-Station Turret Head allows many combinations in the mounting sequence of dies
- Powder measure permits two or more calibers to be set up at the same time
- Turret Head held in place by one bolt for quick, easy changeovers
- Turret Pin Assembly and Ball Handle Assembly may be positioned for right or left-hand use
- Standard Shell Holders slip into press ram and are securely held in place by a clip spring
- Primer Plugs and Sleeves are supplied for seating large and small primers
- Primers are seated away from stacked primers
- Safety tube included
- Primer Catcher eliminates spent primers on floor - snaps off for easy emptying
- Chip- and fade-resistant
- Easy to clean
Originally located in the back room of his father's Oroville laundry on High Street, RCBS soon outgrew this modest beginning and in 1947 was relocated to Fred's garage on 7th Avenue. The business continued to grow quite rapidly, and several more moves took place. Today, RCBS is housed in about 110,000 square feet of building.
The very first RCBS dies were specifically designed to form jacketed bullets from fired .22 caliber copper cases. Because these bullets were used to shoot Rock Chucks - a varmint of the Western United States - RCBS named these dies Rock Chuck Bullet Swage, later shortened to RCBS.
Although they no longer manufacture bullet-swaging dies, RCBS is the leading manufacturer of ammunition reloading equipment for rifles and pistols. The brass case is the most expensive part of a loaded round, and when reloaded, offers savings of about 60% over factory-loaded ammunition. RCBS sells reloading equipment throughout the world and currently has a work force of one hundred employees.
RCBS was acquired by Omark Industries in July, 1976 and became part of the Sporting Equipment Division. In 1985, Omark Industries was in turn purchased by Blount, Inc.
In December of 2001, Alliant Tech Systems purchased RCBS. ATK is a leading provider of advanced weapon and space systems with approximately 15,000 employees and operations in twenty-two states. The company is the world's leading supplier of solid propulsion systems and the nation's largest manufacturer of ammunition. RCBS is part of ATK Civil Ammunition Group.
|Description||Frame material / finish||Single, progressive, turret||Price|
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
RCBS Turret Reloading Press
|Cast Iron / Baked Epoxy Finish||Single or Progressive||$299.99|