FREE $25 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $125 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online between 12:00AM (EST) 11/28/2018 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $125 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on New & Used Firearm Purchases (Including BP & Air) or retail store purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases. Offer not valid on gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 5:00AM (EST) 11/20/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Lee Classic Cast Press
- Single stage press
- Rigid cast iron construction in a classic O design
- Durable baked powder coat finish
- Largest opening in the industry and the longest stroke, yet adjustable handle provides least travel of any press
- Movable handle, side to side, for left or right hand operation
- Start and stop position adjustable with a 48-tooth ratchet type handle clamp
- Adjustable handle length is completely adjustable. Two primer arms, for large and small primers, included
- Largest 1-1/8 diameter hollow ram to catch every primer with hose fitting to allow primer disposal directly to a trash can
- Supported by over 12 square inches of ram bearing surface
- Threaded die adapter accepts standard 7/8-14 dies
- Remove adapter and the press accepts 1 1/4-12 large series dies
- Powerful compound linkage with positive travel stop prevents pres toggle cam over
- Accepts standard shell holders
- Ram insert can be rotated to allow primer installation on right or left side
- Weight: 13.25 lbs.
The '70's saw the first lathe turned aluminum bullet molds along with melters and sizers. These make casting bullets easy and more precise than ever before possible. The molds are so precise that most Lee bullets do not require sizing. Toward mid-decade, the enormously popular Lee Load-All for shotgun shells was invented.
The huge following of Lee Loader users enthusiastically upgraded to new Lee presses and dies when they were introduced in the '80's. Many owners of other brands of dies and presses were easily won over because of the innovative features offered only by Lee. During this period, tens of thousands of reloaders enjoyed the speed and fun of reloading with the Lee Turret Press and the most popular of all progressive presses the Lee Pro 1000.
Lee - The Innovative Leader
|Description||Frame material / finish||Linkage||Priming features||Price|
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
Lee Classic Cast Press
|Frame: Cast Iron / Finish: Powder Coated||Steel||Automatic Primer Arm||$159.99|