FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Vortex Viper HD 10x42mm Binocular
Premium level quality without the premium level price tag has always been the name of the game with the Viper® HD binoculars. Boasting HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass for outstanding edge-to-edge clarity, low-light-conquering XR™ anti-reflective coatings, and a super wide field of view - this is an optical system that’s sure to please.
From a size and weight perspective, the Viper HD binoculars are one of the lightest, most compact, full-size binos on the market. In the field, you should have no trouble reaching them at a moment’s notice with the included GlassPak™ Chest Harness providing comfortable, protected, strain-free, all-day carry.
- Rubber Armor provides secure, non-slip grip and durable external protection
- ArmorTek™ ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt
- Roof prism for greater durability and more compact size
- HD extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity
- XR fully multi-coated
- Dielectric multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- Phase correction coating enhances resolution and contrast
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating
- Argon gas purging for superior fogproof and waterproof performance
- Waterproof performance designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Adjustable eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing
- Center focus wheel adjusts focus of both binocular barrels at same time
- Locking diopter, on right eyepiece, adjusts for differences in user's eyes
- Tripod adaptable
- Manufacturer's VIP unconditional lifetime warranty
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm
- Eye relief: 17mm
- Exit pupil: 4.2mm
- Linear field of view: 341 ft. @ 1000 yds.
- Angular field of view: 6.5 degrees
- Close focus: 6.5 ft.
- Interpupillary distance: 56-75mm
- Height: 5.6"
- Width: 4.9"
- Weight: 1 lb. 8.9 oz.
In the box:
- 10x42mm binoculars
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- GlassPak binocular harness
Dan and Margie Hamilton, the original and current owners, moved to Middleton, WI in 1986 and started a small outdoor retail store. The business was started on the belief that if you focused on the customers and helped them achieve their goals with fast, friendly, personalized service that the bottom line would take care of itself. The business grew and evolved over time and in 2002 Vortex Optics was established. Starting with Dan and Margie and now over 100 American team members strong, they work diligently day in and day out to provide some of the best products and service in the optics industry. All of their products are designed, engineered, pre-inspected and serviced in their modern facility to ensure you receive the best products and service for your hard-earned dollar.
Vortex - The Force of Optics™
|Description||Body / Prism style||Magnification||Focus system||Price|
Vortex Viper HD 10x42mm Binocular
|Rubber armour / roof||10x||Central focus||$499.99|