FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sawyer PointONE All in One Filter
Easily attach it to the included 32 oz, BPA-free, mylar pouch thats perfect for your backpacking trip, attach it to a standard 5 gallon bucket (sold separately) for high volume potable water in the palm of your hand, or even attach it to your house faucet for the simplest method of consistently filtered, great tasting water for your home.
Going backpacking? Just fill up the 32 fl. oz. water pouch at a fresh water source, screw the filter onto the pouch and squeeze the bag to filter water into your water bottle or container of choice.
- Perfect for emergency preparedness kits
- Parts install quickly and easily in every method of use
- Build Your Own Gravity System can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source
- Built-in push / pull cap on filter designed so you can drink directly from the filter
- Advanced Squeeze filter design fills most regular size water bottles in only 20 seconds
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli
- Removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Attach filter to included faucet adapter to filter water straight from almost any household faucet
- Syringe to backflush filter for an ability to maintain filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- PointONE fits threads on most bottles of water purchased at grocery store
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
- Cartridge life: 1,000,000 gallons
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Suggested use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
- Made in USA
- Sawyer PointONE filter
- 32 fl. oz. pouch
- Two pop-up drinking spouts
- Bucket adapter kit
- Faucet adapter
- Filter cleaner
- Filter hanger
- Installation, cleaning, and maintenance instructions
They acquired Coulston Products in 1999, the company that helped develop the use of permethrin, an insect repellent treatment for clothing that provides protection for U.S. troops and outdoor enthusiasts, and was adapted for use on mosquito nets now widely used in Africa saving millions of lives. Sawyer partnered with the World Health Organization (WHO) to conduct the underlying studies that led to the widespread use of repellent on mosquito netting.
They are also the proud developers of point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water. Developed using advanced kidney dialysis filtration technology, their hollow fiber membrane filters are the fastest, easiest, and most cost efficient way to deliver clean water anywhere. They are small, portable and dont require chemicals, a power source or a trained operator for use or maintenance.
Sawyer PointONE All in One Filter