FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Women's HeatGear EVO Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Fitted: sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression.
- Under Armour® Scent Control technology traps and suppresses odors so you're less detectable and more lethal
- Soft, sleek fabric built from recycled materials for a lower environmental impact
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you dry and light
- Quick-dry construction wicks moisture to keep you drier, lighter, and more comfortable
- Armour Block® neutralizes odor-causing microbes to keep your gear smelling fresher, longer
- Anti-pick/anti-pill face keeps your T-shirt looking new wash after wash
- Ergonomic flatlock seams allow you to move free without fear of chafing
- Allover camo print with contrast stitching
|Fabric||100% Recycled Polyester|
Style Number: 1237118
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.