FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Women's UA Siberian Jacket
The Under Armour® Women's UA Siberian Jacket is perfect for those winter hunts with primaloft silver down/synthetic hybrid insulation to keep you toasty warm.
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze.
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Windproof materials & construction shield you from the elements
- ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat
- PrimaLoft® Silver down/synthetic hybrid insulation combines the best of both worlds: natural down & high-performance synthetic
- Tricot chin guard provides extra protection & warmth
- Helmet compatible hood with back drawcord
- 2 Secure hand pockets, phone leash, goggle pocket, key clip in right pocket
- Removable hood & faux fur trim
- Harness compatible
- Shell: Polyester
- Lining: Nylon
|Insulation||primaloft silver down, synthetic hybrid|
Style Number: 1282697
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.