Kamik Boy's & Girl's Rocket Camo Boot
With its cool camouflage look, Kamik’s® Boy's & Girl's Rocket Camo winter boot will carry your kids on all their snowy adventures. Watch them romp in the snow while the RubberHe waterproof bottoms of these winter boots for kids keep their feet dry.
- Height: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 1.7 lbs. per pair
- Temperature Rated: -40°F
- Waterproof 600 denier nylon and synthetic nubuck upper
- Adjustable snow collar with Easy Grab Lace Lock
- 8 mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content) with moisture wicking lining
- Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe outsole
- Built in USA with domestic and imported materials
|Upper||waterproof 600 denier nylon|
|Outsole||SNOWAVE synthetic RubberHe outsole|
|Liner||8mm Zylex® (97% recycled)|
Style Number: NK8126/4126-CAM
In 1932, William purchased a company called Charron Manufacturing. In the midst of the Great Depression, he took a gamble and completely overhauled the company to focus on performance footwear. In doing so, he saved 200 jobs and built the foundation for the company that he later renamed Genfoot® - now the Canadian, family-run parent company of Kamik. To this day, the company is still family-owned and operated.
Today, Richard Cook, Williams grandson, is the company president and works alongside his siblings, Norman, Stephen, Catherine; his father Gordon; and the first of the fourth generation, his niece, Jennifer. While the generations have changed, the companys focus has not. The folks at Kamik proudly produce outdoor footwear for people all around the world and they're constantly looking for new ways to make their products better.
Kamik - From The North, For The World.