Darn Tough Vermont Men's Scent Lok Micro Crew Sock
- Treated with Scent Lok®
- X-Wide Construction & 1" added stretch around leg and shin
- Open mesh knitting on top of foot for breathablility
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Ribbing above the ankle insures a proper fit
- Shrink treated Merino wool blend
- Elastic support at arch
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12 +
Recommended Sock Care:
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||32% merino wool, 32% polyester, 32% nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex|
Style Number: 1462
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.