Darn Tough Vermont Men's Hunter Boot Full Cushion Sock
Darn Tough® Men's Hunter fully-cushioned brute takes the guesswork out of gear prep. Comfortable, breathable, super warm and fast drying so you can focus on the hunt and not on your feet.
- Performance fit: no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine gauge knitting: unprecedented durability and unique "put in on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast action wicking: pulls moisture away from skin, fast drying
- All weather performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally antimicrobial: repels bacteria and odor
- Guaranteed for life: no strings, no conditions
- Merino wool: the ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True seamless™ undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 6 - 8.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 9 - 11.5
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12 +
Recommended Sock Care:
To help ensure many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks we recommend that you machine wash them in warm water on gentle cycle with socks in-side out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric||69% Merino wool, 27% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex|
Style Number: 2012
The Darn Tough Vermont® brand is uniquely created around a single, fine gauge needle, which means all their socks, from the Mesh running sock, to the over-the-calf Full Cushion ski sock, fit your foot exactly the same.
Custom counts of Merino wool and an exclusive blend of Coolmax® makes their socks incredibly strong and comfortable. Backed up with a lifetime guarantee, if Darn Tough Vermont, All Weather Performance Socks aren't the most comfortable and durable socks you've ever owned, return them for your money back.