Blackhawk Men's I.T.S. High Performance Fighting Uniform Shirt
The Blackhawk® High Performance Fighting Uniform (HPFU) is a revolutionary approach to the combat uniform, featuring a lean, athletic cut with articulated knees and elbows for increased performance, mobility, and reduced bulk. Constructed with no-melt, no-drip materials, the HPFU uniform integrates four life-saving tourniquets into the arms and legs of each garment and meets U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research tourniquet requirements (USAISR).
- Superior breathability and moisture-wicking comfort especially for wear under plated armor
- Antimicrobial treatment resists odors
- Raglan-style sleeves provide full range of motion
- Snug, tapered cuffs with wrist adjustment
- Zippered mock neck allows added ventilation
- Comfortable cotton/modacrylic/spandex blend
- Moisture wicking
- Antimicrobial finish
Style Number: 87HP02
Mike Noell's US Navy experience provided him the inspiration for the gear Blackhawk now manufactures. While operating 60 klicks inside Northern Iraq, he had to hump a ton of gear by foot in an enemy minefield. The pack failed, dumping his gear into the mine-ridden ground. "If I get out of this one alive, I will make this stuff the way it needs to be built so none of my buddies have to go through this," he remarked to a fellow operator. Upon entering the private sector, that's exactly what he did, making gear and packs in a garage, and the company has been growing ever since.
Blackhawk! - Honor. As a Way of Life.